SDA represents majority of the dental fraternity in Singapore. We have been around for over 75 years and is the largest association of dentists in Singapore.
Membership has its privileges, and these includes:
- Preferential registration rates for scientific lectures & conventions
- Peer Networking
- Access to dental classified advertisements & preferential advertising rates
- Preferential rate for professional indemnity
- Free counselling services by DPL’s trusted counselling partner (if you are DPL member)
- Representation of members’ concern regarding dentistry matters with the appropriate authority.
- Exclusive access to The Dental Surgeon
- Regular access to email announcements
- Free mediation services by our experts in the ethics committee for disputes with the patients
- Exclusive invitations to social networking events
- Exclusive discounts from our dental industry partners for new members and upon membership renewal
- Exclusive discounts from external vendors for products and services
- The SDA membership rates are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- The renewal is for 2-year period, 2022-2023, 2024-2025, 2026-2027 etc.
- The subscription will be prorated to half a year if membership start from July onward.
Entrance Free (for new application only)
1st Year Subscription
2nd Year or Subsequent Year Subscription
Ordinary (New Grad)
Associate (New Grad)
No cost for joining SDA as a student member
No application – only for Ordinary Member who lives overseas
Types of Membership
1. Ordinary Membership
Open to all persons who are registered with the Singapore Dental Council (SDC) & practice in Singapore, including voting right during the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Ordinary Membership enjoy the full benefits.
- Cost: $53.50 one time entrance fee, $214 subscription fee per year
(For Year 1 graduate: special rate of S$107 subscription fee for the first year if join within first year of graduation.)
2. Associate Membership
Associate Membership is open to all who are unable to register with SDC, and include but not limited as follows:
- Members of the Malaysian Dental Association;
- Members of the allied professions who are interested in the advancement of dentistry;
- Accredited members of any foreign national dental association that extends reciprocal membership to Members without the need for any application process; and
- Postgraduate students who are accredited by the Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Singapore.
Associate Members will enjoy the same benefits as Ordinary Members but will not have any voting rights at AGM.
- Cost: $53.50 one time entrance fee, $139.10 subscription fee per year
3. Student Membership
Student Membership is open to all dental undergraduate. Student Members enjoy the same benefits as Ordinary Members but will not have any voting rights at AGM. SDA announcement / newsletter will only be available via emails.
There will be no cost for joining SDA as a student member.
Come join us and be part of the Singapore Dental Family!
Supporting documents required :
- Photo (in JPEG/PDF format, if by email)
- Practicing Certification (in JPEG/PDF format, if by email)
- Proposer’s signature (at the bottom right of the SDA form)
(lt can be the employer, colleagues or friends but they must be SDA Life or Ordinary members.)
For enquiry, please contact us at 6258 9252 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org