The Editor Singapore Dental Journal Singapore Dental Association 2 College Road, Singapore 169850 Tel: (+65) 6220 2588 Fax: (+65) 6224 7967 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for information and orders should be addressed to the Editorial Office. Please forward any change of address to the Editorial Office: allow 8 weeks for all notification of changes to take effect. All communication during this time should include both old and new addresses (with postal codes).
- The SDJ is distributed free to all members of the Singapore Dental Association and selected institutions.
- Each issue of the SDJ may be purchased at the price of S$ 21.40, inclusive of GST, per copy, payable to Singapore Dental Association.
Submission of a manuscript implies:
- that the work described has not been previously published (except in the form of an abstract);
- that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- that it has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work was carried out;
- that, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of copyright to Elsevier (Singapore) Pte Ltd;
- that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any language without consent from Elsevier (Singapore) Pte Ltd;
- that written permission has been obtained by the authors from the copyright holders of material used from other copyrighted sources.
All articles published in the SDJ are protected by copyright, which covers the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article, as well as translation rights. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission from Elsevier (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
While the advice and information in this journal are believed to be true and accurate at the date of it going to press, the authors, the Singapore Dental Association, and the Publisher, cannot accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. They make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to material contained herein. The opinions expressed in this journal belong to the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Singapore Dental Association and the Publisher.
Elsevier (Singapore) Pte Ltd 3 Killiney Road # 08-01 Winsland House I Singapore 239519 Tel: (+65) 6349-0200 Fax: (+65) 6733-1817