Request a Mediation
SDA Mediation Service only accepts requests for mediation via Email or Letter.
Save in exceptional circumstances, the SDA Mediation Service will not mediate Cases when more than six (6) months have passed since the completion of treatment.
The following information must be clearly provided in the Email or Letter when requesting mediation:
1. Please email (email@example.com) or forward an orginal, signed Letter, giving full details of the matter to
Singapore Dental Association
2 College Road
2. Name and NRIC No of complainant
3. Name and NRIC No of patient (if different from complainant)
4. Nature of issue (When, where and what incident occurred)
5. Name of dental practice (and practitioner if appropriate)
6. Contact number / email address of complainant
Any Dentist agreeing to allow the SDA Mediation Service must agree to allow the SDA Mediation Service to inspect his or her tratment records and provide any other information that the SDA Medication Service may reasonably require.
Any Dentist agreeing to allow the SDA Mediation Service to mediate musta gree to allow the SDA Mediation Service to examine the treatment records of the Patient and to provide all documentation and render assistance that the SDA Mediation Service may reasonably require.
Upon the receipt of the Email or Letter requesting Mediation, the SDA Mediation Service will send an Acknowledgement to the complainant and notify the Dentist Concerned.
Please note that SDA can only begin mediation when BOTH parties agree to proceed with mediation. Therefore, a reasonable time has to be set aside to await the replies of both the complainant and the dentist.